FOR SAFEAI CORPORATE WEBSITE
This is an accessibility statement from SafeAI Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
SafeAI Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SafeAI Corporate Website:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SafeAI Corporate Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SafeAI Corporate Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SafeAI Corporate Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 5201 Great America Pkwy, Suite 332, Santa Clara, CA 95014 USA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
SafeAI Corporate Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
SafeAI Corporate Website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions and mobile operating systems older than 3 years
Accessibility of SafeAI Corporate Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of SafeAI Corporate Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for SafeAI Corporate Website:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because this happens particularly in instances where they are purely decorative or serve no informational interest. We regularly scan the site to catch and repair accessibility issues. If you encounter other issues with the site, please feel free to flag them to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SafeAI Inc. assessed the accessibility of SafeAI Corporate Website by the following approaches:
All complaints regarding accessibility concerns taken seriously by SafeAI and its executives. Complaints are received by our administration team and forwarded directly to our web development partners for assessment and resolution.
This statement was created on 2 June 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.